September 18, 2019
2:00 PM Eastern Time
Wholeplay Family Services Inc.
Sponsored by Storypark.
Finally! There’s research on online documentation technology systems and their impact on classroom practice and family engagement and communication. Presenter Mary Elizabeth Picher, MA, MEd, PhD, will reveal the exciting results of her study on the use of digital documentation technology in Ontario’s Kindergarten Program. Dr. Picher will reveal surprising answers to the biggest questions administrators have about online systems that support teachers’ use of pedagogical documentation. This fascinating webinar will offer insights that will dispel common misconceptions about how online documentation impacts:
- Information security,
- face-to-face communication with families,
- children’s learning and development,
- teachers’ workload,
- authentic family engagement with documentation, and
- equitable access.
Join this intriguing session to:
- identify the common misconceptions and fears that educators, administrators and parents have about using digital documentation technology in the classroom.
- become familiar with key findings from a research study on the use of digital documentation technology in Ontario’s Kindergarten Program that dispel these misconceptions and fears.
- use the research findings to help staff in your program become more comfortable using digital documentation technology in the classroom and the administrators’ office.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:oo PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add email@example.com to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed. You can still download the certificate by watching the recording to the end when the certificate link is announced and displayed on the screen.
Only 3,000 people at one time can attend our webinars, but registration often tops 4,000. Only the first 3,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to get in. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to University of Oklahoma online when you apply. Learn more here: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from University of Oklahoma