Attendees of our webinars and those who watch our recordings can apply for and purchase Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the University of Oklahoma with just a couple of clicks. Purchasing CEUs is completely optional. You will receive a Certificate of attendance at no cost, but CEUs can help you earn college credit hours (and some of the state registries require CEUs.)
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to the University of Oklahoma, online when you apply.
After you watch the live webinar or recording and have downloaded your certificate and the ECI Webinars Professional Development Reflections Form by following the directions provided during the session or on the recording of the session:
- Complete the Reflections Form for the webinar which you want to earn CEUs.
- Go to the OU CEU page for Early Childhood Investigations. (Be sure to enter the EXACT title of the webinar. (You can copy and paste it from your Certificate of Attendance or from our website.)
- Complete the online form and upload your Certificate and Reflections form.
- Pay the $15 fee through PayPal or with a credit card.
You will receive a receipt and a confirmation by email once your application is completed. Your CEUs will be sent to you within three weeks by the University of Oklahoma.
CEUs are managed by and delivered by the University of Oklahoma. If you need assistance or do not receive your CEUs, direct your questions to: [email protected]. You may also call 888-446-7608 and ask for the PD department, however, email is the best way to receive a prompt response. If you contact the University it is important that you specify that you are calling about CEUs (or Continuing Education Units.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO STATES REQUIRE CEUS under specific circumstances. Learn more:
- If you are from Minnesota, please read these requirements.
- If you are from Oregon, please read these requirements.