By Margaret A Powers and Fran Simon Could you choose a more exciting time to be working in the field of early childhood education (ECE)? These days, it doesn't look like it! There is so much important and exciting work occurring right now in ECE, particularly around the topic of technology use in the classroom.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Making Lemonade: Teaching Young Children to Think Optimistically, by Derry Koralek and Laura J. Colker
- New consultants on our unique Directory of Early Childhood Experts: ECEexperts.com
- Getting Certificates on Early Childhood Investigations: It should be simple!
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS