By Fran Simon, M.Ed. When it comes to family communication and documentation in early childhood programs, I believe it is quality, not quantity that makes a difference. Educators' deep reflections about their students' learning, their interactions with the world and people around them, rather than constant updates about routines are often much more impactful for
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Buying Early Childhood Books and Resources from Amazon? Here’s the bad news
- On #GivingTuesday, here are some of our favorite early childhood charities
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities