Watch this 15 minute video to learn about registering and preparing to attend webinars! Hey there, webinar lover! We're kicking off a new series of videos to provide you with on demand support for commonly asked questions about Early Childhood Investigations Webinars. We get email every day with questions about Early Childhood Investigations Webinars and
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Making Lemonade: Teaching Young Children to Think Optimistically, by Derry Koralek and Laura J. Colker
- New consultants on our unique Directory of Early Childhood Experts: ECEexperts.com
- Getting Certificates on Early Childhood Investigations: It should be simple!
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS