We have very limited information about which state accept certificates and the specific regulations required in every state, but we do have some information about Minnesota’s Develop Workforce Registry System.
How to use Early Childhood Investigations Webinars Certificates of Attendance for credit in the Minnesota Develop registry: Per the Minnesota Department of Human Services-Child Services Unit only training certificates for two or more hours can be added to Develop Learning Records. Our webinars are one hour and thirty minutes. However you can receive credit for your participation in our webinars by:
- Completing our Professional Development Reflections Form (which will account for the addition 30 minutes you need to fulfill the Develop requirements for professional development.
- Apply for CEUs from the University of Oklahoma Center for Early Childhood Professional Development by:
- University of Oklahoma will send you the certificate within three weeks.
- Once you receive your CEU certificate, submitting a membership application in Develop and send your certificate and any questions you may have to [email protected].
ALL INQUIRES ABOUT THIS PROCESS SPECIFICALLY FOR RESIDENTS OF MINNESOTA SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE DEVELOP REGISTRY STAFF AT [email protected].
For more detailed information about certificates read:
- Certificates from Live webinars
- Certificates for those who watch recorded webinars
- CEUs (Optional)
- Personalized (Webinar Rewards Certificates) VS. Blank Certificates
- Where is my certificate
- Professional Development Reflections Form
- Certificate FAQs
- Certificate Fraud
- State regulations about our certificates