The following information was provided by the California ECE Workforce Registry operated by Child Care Alliance of Los Angeles (CCALA)
When you register for webinars or recordings offered by Early Childhood Investigations Webinars, you must provide your CA ECE Workforce Registry ID number on the registration form in the field “Your Registry ID Number.” If you enter the ID number, your professional development hours will be added to your Registry profile within 45 days. If you complete the form with your ID number, do not upload certificates to your Registry profile. Allow 45 days for the hours to be reflected in your Education and Training Report.
If you have questions about this information, contact CCALA at (323) 274-1380.
For more detailed information about certificates read:
- Certificates from Live webinars
- Certificates for those who watch recorded webinars
- CEUs (Optional)
- Personalized (Webinar Rewards Certificates) VS. Blank Certificates
- Where is my certificate
- Professional Development Reflections Form
- Certificate FAQs
- Certificate Fraud
- State regulations about our certificates