June 22, 2017
2:00 PM Eastern Time
Editor in Chief, Books and Related Resources
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Publisher and Senior Vice President
Sponsored by Early Childhood Investigations Consulting Directory, Consultants’ Essentials Webinar Series.
Certificates of Attendance and CEUs will not be offered in this session.
This webinar is on THURSDAY, June 22nd at 2 PM – 4 PM EST (TWO HOURS).
You are invited to explore the world of publishing in early childhood education with four of the top publishers of resources for early childhood education in a dynamic panel presentation. This special session is a two-hour presentation specifically for established and aspiring authors of professional development and children’s content. Join our experienced and illustrious panel for perspectives from all around the publishing sector, including:
- Kathy Charner, from NAEYC, who will help you explore opportunities to publish professional resources with professional membership organizations;
- David Heath, from Redleaf Press, who will give you an overview of the world of authoring professional resources and books for children in mission-driven, industry specific publishing companies;
- Judy Galbraith, from Free-Spirit Publishing, who will fill you in on the details of publishing children’s books and working with a topical, niche publisher.
In this session, you will learn:
- how to submit your ideas to publishers,
- what ideas, styles, and content publishers seek,
- typical levels of effort and time frame for publishing,
…..and much more.
Join us on June 22, 2017 from 2 PM to 4 PM EST to get the inside info from key publishers in early education.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:oo PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add email@example.com to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed.
Only 1,000 people at one time can attend our webinars, but registration often tops 4,000. Only the first 1,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to get in. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
Because this webinar is intended for aspiring and established early childhood authors, we will not offer Certificates of Attendance for this session or the other sessions in the Consultants’ Essentials Webinar Series.