October 5, 2017
2:00 pm Eastern Time
Senior Director, Content Strategy and Development
Sponsored by Early Childhood Investigations Consultants Directory.
Please be advised that this webinar is for aspiring and established early childhood authors.
Certificates of Attendance and CEUs will not be offered in this session.
This webinar is on THURSDAY, October 5th.
Join us for another webinar about publishing in early childhood education! In this webinar, you will learn more about how to publish articles in the top journals in the field with the publishers two most important journals in our field. This tip-filled session is specifically for established and aspiring authors of content for practitioners, researchers, administrators, and families in the early childhood ecosystem. Join our expert panel for perspectives from all around the publishing sector, including:
- Susan Friedman, from NAEYC, who explain opportunities and processes related to publishing in Teaching Young Children, Young Children, and Families;
- Sara Gilliam, from Exchange, who will give you an overview of the world of authoring for Exchange Magazine.
In this session, you will learn:
- what ideas, styles, and content publishers seek
- typical levels of effort and time frame for publishing
- how to submit your ideas to publishers
- best practices for authors of articles
CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE OFFERED IN THIS SESSION
You may be one of the lucky attendees who will win one of two free subscriptions for a profile on the Directory! Of course, you must be present to win!
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add [email protected] to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
See the other webinars for Consultants.Session Slides: Download
Session Recording: View