April 19, 2018
2:00 pm Eastern Time
Founder and Executive Director
Institute for Self Active Education & Dr. Drew's Blocks, Inc.
Sponsored by Connect4Learning (C4L)
The goal of this unique and enjoyable play training is to promote and strengthen play-based learning as part of Developmentally Appropriate Practices within Early Childhood Programs that serve children Birth-age 8 and their families. Special attention is given to the creative use of open-ended materials in the teaching and learning process.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Develop and strengthen strong relationships with families using intentional play-based professional teaching practices with open-ended materials.
2. Identify, examine and analyze purposeful use of open-ended materials as a professional development tool or catalyst for building strong bonds within the family and between the family and early childhood programs.
3. Develop and evaluate strategies for establishing supportive relationships with local businesses to serve families and early childhood programs.
4. Strengthen teacher’s creativity and vision of se lf as play advocate
5. Deepen understanding of the teacher’s role in the learning process.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add [email protected] to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed. You can still download the certificate by watching the recording to the end when the certificate link is announced and displayed on the screen.
Only 1,000 people at one time can attend our webinars, but registration often tops 4,000. Only the first 1,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to get in. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to University of Oklahoma online when you apply. Learn more here: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from University of OklahomaDownload
Session Recording: View