March 29, 2017
2:00 pm Eastern Time
Sponsored by HiMama
Shared Service Alliance is a community-based partnership comprised of small businesses (tax paying and non-profit) that share costs and deliver services more efficiently and effectively. By participating in an alliance, small early care and education (ECE) businesses become stronger, more efficient, and more capable of offering affordable, high-quality ECE programs.
This webinar will focus on the core values of the Shared Services movement (see below) and describe a range of ways that alliances across the U.S. have made these values a central part of their work:
- Every director deserves an administrative team.
- Every teacher deserves pedagogical leadership.
- Every child deserves a reflective teacher.
- Webinar participants will know what Shared Services is and is not, and understand a variety of ways that a network of center-or home-based providers can share costs.
- Webinar participants will have a basic understanding of the terms business leadership and pedagogical leadership, why each type of leadership is essential to success, and ways that leadership can be shared among a network of providers.
- Webinar participants will have concrete examples of successful Shared Service Alliances that use a variety of approaches, including access to written resources about their work.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:oo PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add email@example.com to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed. You can still download the certificate by watching the recording to the end when the certificate link is announced and displayed on the screen.
Only 1,000 people at one time can attend our webinars, but registration often tops 4,000. Only the first 1,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to get in. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to University of Oklahoma online when you apply. Learn more here: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from University of OklahomaDownload
Session Recording: View