In our post yesterday, I shared resources from the CDC specifically for child care centers and schools about preparing for COVID-19. Today I have even more resources to share:
- Harvard Medical School’s guide on how to talk to children about the coronavirus
- Kidshealth articles for families and children
- NPR’s child-centered comic to help explain coronavirus to children
- Office of Head Start Coronavirus response and prevention
- The World Health Organization offers some myth busters about the virus
Specifically about your business:
- From the CDC, Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Inc. Magazine published a guide for planning policies and procedures for dealing with the business impact of the Coronavirus.
Stay informed. Stay well.