Whether you watch recordings or you attend live webinars, here's what you need to know about certificates! If you have attended our webinars in the past, you know we spend A LOT of time talking about how you can obtain certificates or watch recordings. We know, it becomes redundant for those of you who attend
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS
- Unlocking Your Team’s Natural Gifts to Inspire Collective Leadership in Early Education: More insights from the authors Cassandra O’Neill, M.A. and Monica Brinkerhoff, M.S.W.
- Advice and Resources That Take The Fear out of Big Body Play
- Early Childhood Education’s Future As a Profession: The Ball’s In Our Court, by Stacie G. Goffin