Frances Carlson, professor and author of Big Body Play: Why Boisterous, Vigorous, and Very Physical Play Is Essential to Children's Development and Learning, joined us for a paradigm-shifting webinar on February 7, 2018. More than 5,000 people registered, so we know early educators are eager to learn more about making vigorous play part of their
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Making Lemonade: Teaching Young Children to Think Optimistically, by Derry Koralek and Laura J. Colker
- New consultants on our unique Directory of Early Childhood Experts: ECEexperts.com
- Getting Certificates on Early Childhood Investigations: It should be simple!
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS