By Fran Simon, M.Ed. When it comes to family communication and documentation in early childhood programs, I believe it is quality, not quantity that makes a difference. Educators' deep reflections about their students' learning, their interactions with the world and people around them, rather than constant updates about routines are often much more impactful for
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Turning our attention to children’s mental health during COVID-19
- The free COVID-19 early childhood webinar is full but will be recorded!
- Updated links: Coronavirus Resources
- Stay calm, prepare, & mitigate: COVID-19 in early childhood programs
- Buying Early Childhood Books and Resources from Amazon? Here’s the bad news