By Fran Simon, M.Ed. When it comes to family communication and documentation in early childhood programs, I believe it is quality, not quantity that makes a difference. Educators' deep reflections about their students' learning, their interactions with the world and people around them, rather than constant updates about routines are often much more impactful for
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities
- Q&A from: Supporting Young Children’s Creative Thinking Using Problems They Care About: Engineering Design In ECE, by Peggy Ashbrook, Carrie Lynne Draper, MEd, and Beth Van Meeteren, PhD
- How Pedagogical Documentation Chronicles Children’s Developmental Journeys