Sponsored by Exchange Press.
It is time to take a step back and assess your program or classroom’s environment! With a new year on the horizon, look around as if from a young child’s perspective. Bend down. See with fresh eyes.
Hopefully you feel…
- a sense of welcoming, calm and order.
- inspired to work with children and for them to work together.
- organized and oriented with labeled cupboards and shelves so everyone knows where to find and return resources.
- a sense of beauty and wonder burgeoning with invitations to learn.
Join experienced early childhood education environment expert and leader, Michelle Pratt to explore environmental design. Michelle will share some quick and easy ways to breathe life into your space without breaking the bank. During this inspiring session, you will:
- Learn elements of a great learning environment
- Consider what beauty means in an EC setting
- Identify goals to enhance your program’s environment.
- Learn how to create tools to stay focused.
- Learn affordable hacks that will refresh your program and your mindset.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:oo PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add [email protected] to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed. You can still download the certificate by watching the recording to the end when the certificate link is announced and displayed on the screen.
Regardless of when you register, only 3,000 people at one time can attend our webinars. Only the first 3,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to join. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to University of Oklahoma online when you apply. Learn more here: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from University of OklahomaDownload
Session Recording: View
Complete the Professional Development Reflections Form