August 20, 2020
2:00 PM Eastern Time
The Child Care Success Company
Sponsored by The Child Care Success Summit.
Running an early learning program was challenging enough prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, administrators and owners are exhausted, maxed out, and unable to afford more talent on their teams. What’s the solution? Join leading child care expert Kris Murray for a clear roadmap on how to get a handle on the ever-pervasive “loop of overwhelm” that you may be experiencing right now more than ever.
- Understand the 3 primary causes of overwhelm and determine which one is the top root cause in your program right now
- Learn the 4 steps you need to commit to, to show up every day ready to manage and lead with calm, centered focus rather than chaos
- Identify the primary “time vampires” in your life and your organization, and how to eliminate or manage them with grace
- Gain 3 quick and easy tactics to make a huge shift in your daily calendar management
- Leave with a concrete action plan for how you are going to face your overwhelm head on
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:oo PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add [email protected] to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed. You can still download the certificate by watching the recording to the end when the certificate link is announced and displayed on the screen.
Regardless of when you register, only 3,000 people at one time can attend our webinars. Only the first 3,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to join. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to University of Oklahoma online when you apply. Learn more here: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from University of OklahomaDownload
Session Recording: View
Complete the Professional Development Reflections Form