July 11, 2012
2:00 pm Eastern Time
Bum bleBee Childcare Software
Discover how surprisingly small changes in your marketing practices can lead to having parents lined up around the block to enroll their children in your center. In this session, Jeff Holden and Ben Morris will offer tips to simplify your enrollment management including:
- Setting up a simple process to follow up with families and drive enrollment
- Email marketing – from simple to sophisticated using tools you already own
- Building authentic and personal marketing – great photos and copy
- Responding to inquiries – what you need to tell prospective parents and what they want to hear
- Balancing in-person communication with online communication
Learn som e simple but powerful marketing techniques borrowed from Fortune 500 companies to gain control of enrollment, from open spots to a growing waitlist. Jeff Holden, Marketing Director and Ben Morris, Product Director for BumbleBee software, will guide you through some tactics and tools to help you connect with parents and drive demand – all based on his experience as a product manager at leading companies.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
See the schedule of upcoming webinars.