Whether you watch recordings or you attend live webinars, here's what you need to know about certificates! If you have attended our webinars in the past, you know we spend A LOT of time talking about how you can obtain certificates or watch recordings. We know, it becomes redundant for those of you who attend
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Making Lemonade: Teaching Young Children to Think Optimistically, by Derry Koralek and Laura J. Colker
- New consultants on our unique Directory of Early Childhood Experts: ECEexperts.com
- Getting Certificates on Early Childhood Investigations: It should be simple!
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS