Frances Carlson, professor and author of Big Body Play: Why Boisterous, Vigorous, and Very Physical Play Is Essential to Children's Development and Learning, joined us for a paradigm-shifting webinar on February 7, 2018. More than 5,000 people registered, so we know early educators are eager to learn more about making vigorous play part of their
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities
- Q&A from: Supporting Young Children’s Creative Thinking Using Problems They Care About: Engineering Design In ECE, by Peggy Ashbrook, Carrie Lynne Draper, MEd, and Beth Van Meeteren, PhD
- How Pedagogical Documentation Chronicles Children’s Developmental Journeys