Image from: http://ow.ly/8v2dP After reading Ellen Galinksy’s recent article in NAEYC's Young Children about Professional Learning Communities, I was inspired by the empowering and collaborative nature of these groups. Ms. Galinsky outlines ten key characteristics (listed below) of learning communities she discovered researching the communities that formed to share information and ideas from
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Buying Early Childhood Books and Resources from Amazon? Here’s the bad news
- On #GivingTuesday, here are some of our favorite early childhood charities
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities