By Fran Simon, M.Ed. As a Co-Author (with Karen Nemeth) of Digital Decisions: Choosing the Right Technology for Early Childhood Education, I'm often asked how to get started using iPads and other mobile devices in early childhood classrooms. I recently addressed one of those questions in an online community, and I thought the response might
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities
- Q&A from: Supporting Young Children’s Creative Thinking Using Problems They Care About: Engineering Design In ECE, by Peggy Ashbrook, Carrie Lynne Draper, MEd, and Beth Van Meeteren, PhD
- How Pedagogical Documentation Chronicles Children’s Developmental Journeys