We were fortunate to have Laura Henry present a webinar about ECE Program Quality: Your Leadership Role in Pushing the Boundaries on June 10, 2015. Many of the participants had questions that we were unable to ask Laura. She was kind enough to answer them and they are posted below. Here is a link to the recording: ECE
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Making Lemonade: Teaching Young Children to Think Optimistically, by Derry Koralek and Laura J. Colker
- New consultants on our unique Directory of Early Childhood Experts: ECEexperts.com
- Getting Certificates on Early Childhood Investigations: It should be simple!
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS