We were fortunate to have Laura Henry present a webinar about ECE Program Quality: Your Leadership Role in Pushing the Boundaries on June 10, 2015. Many of the participants had questions that we were unable to ask Laura. She was kind enough to answer them and they are posted below. Here is a link to the recording: ECE
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities
- Q&A from: Supporting Young Children’s Creative Thinking Using Problems They Care About: Engineering Design In ECE, by Peggy Ashbrook, Carrie Lynne Draper, MEd, and Beth Van Meeteren, PhD
- How Pedagogical Documentation Chronicles Children’s Developmental Journeys