Actually, obtaining certificates from Early Childhood Investigations Webinars and videos is simple. It seems complex because there are three options! If you've ever logged into our webinars or watched our recorded webinars, you know that in the beginning know I blather on for exactly 8 minutes about all the housekeeping items related to participating in the
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ever have trouble logging in to our webinars? Here’s help!
- Apps for Early Childhood Educators: Intention the heart of the product AND the users
- Urgent: Help families at the border with basic necessities
- Q&A from: Supporting Young Children’s Creative Thinking Using Problems They Care About: Engineering Design In ECE, by Peggy Ashbrook, Carrie Lynne Draper, MEd, and Beth Van Meeteren, PhD
- How Pedagogical Documentation Chronicles Children’s Developmental Journeys