Actually, obtaining certificates from Early Childhood Investigations Webinars and videos is simple. It seems complex because there are three options! If you've ever logged into our webinars or watched our recorded webinars, you know that in the beginning know I blather on for exactly 8 minutes about all the housekeeping items related to participating in the
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q&A from: Making Lemonade: Teaching Young Children to Think Optimistically, by Derry Koralek and Laura J. Colker
- New consultants on our unique Directory of Early Childhood Experts: ECEexperts.com
- Getting Certificates on Early Childhood Investigations: It should be simple!
- Q&A from: Respectful Discipline for Toddlers & Twos: The Administrator’s Role in Setting Expectations, by Ruth Anne Hammond
- THE DETAILS YOU NEED ABOUT CERTIFICATES AND RECORDINGS