August 9, 2017
2:00 PM Eastern Time
Dean of the Gifted and Talented Academy
Laurel Springs School
Free Spirit Publishing
This webinar is sponsored by Free Spirit Publishing.
Whether you work in a preschool program, childcare center, kindergarten, or primary-grade classroom, you have gifted children in your group right along with children who have a broad range of abilities. Why is it important to recognize and support the needs of young gifted children? What are the best ways to identify these children? How do you ensure that the learning environment meets their needs developmentally, socially, emotionally, and educationally? What are the best practices for fostering an environment where learning is interactive, process oriented, and nurturing to all children, including those who are gifted?
Attend this webinar to obtain:
- Practical strategies for identification, differentiating your curriculum, monitoring students’ development, and building partnerships with families
- Ways to promote creativity and critical thinking in a variety of subjects, along with ways to support gifted children from diverse populations
- Customizable forms, including letters to families and caregivers, plus much more
- Tips for flexible grouping to help all children learn
- Evaluation tools for observing and documenting development
- A free downloadable book to share with parents: You Know Your Child Is Gifted When . . . A Beginner’s Guide to Life on the Bright Side
If you’ve ever observed characteristics in young children that are beyond their same age peers, and wondered how best to nurture their unique abilities, you don’t want to miss this webinar.
All sessions are 1.5 hours long, and include a brief announcement from our sponsor.
2:oo PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time.
To ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails, add email@example.com to your contacts list. If you do not receive your email confirmation, check your Spam or Junk mail folders in your email system.
Can’t participate in our webinars at the appointed time? Never fear! All of the webinars are recorded. To view the recording, simply register now and you will receive an email with a link to the recording when it is ready to be viewed. You can still download the certificate by watching the recording to the end when the certificate link is announced and displayed on the screen.
Only 1,000 people at one time can attend our webinars, but registration often tops 4,000. Only the first 1,000 people to click the link to attend the webinar will be able to get in. We start the webinars 30 minutes in advance of the start time. Arrive early to make sure you get in.
*Please be advised that you will only be eligible for the great door prizes if you participate in the live session.
You can earn .2 CEUs for each webinar. The cost is $15 paid to University of Oklahoma online when you apply. Learn more here: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from University of Oklahoma